5 steps to use lace glue
1. Clean up your scalp with soap and water to ensure the application area is oil-free.
2.Then, apply a thin layer of wig glue along the areas you want the glue. You can apply the glue to the front, sides, and back to make sure the wig will stick.
3.Apply Adhesive: apply your favorite edge control product or gel to lay down your edges to perfection with your fingers.
Some will have you waiting for a little to let it dry a bit before putting the wig on.
4.Wear a wig: put the wig on the hairline in front of the forehead. Gently press the edge of the wig onto the sticky skin and work around the hairline until it is fixed on the entire hairline.
5.Wig styling: Pull down the wig and adjust it as needed. Separate the wig as needed. In addition, you can also use cosmetics such as eye shadow or liquid foundation to ensure a more natural hairline and lace surface.
How to use Lace Glue Remover
In order to properly remove the wig, lace wig remover or wig solvent should be used. It is important to follow the correct disassembly procedure so as not to damage the wig, lace wig, or front lace wig.
There are various lace wig removers on the market today, but you should use non-greasy lace wig removers and oil-based lace wig removers to remove lace wigs properly.
- Just remove the lace wig degumming agent, and then gently apply it to the solvent on the scalp.
- You can use a rag on the applicator and moisten the surrounding with wig solvent.
- Let it break the bond, the lace will be lifted from the glue without causing damage or mess.
- If you want to remove and reapply without washing, I recommend using non-oily lace wig glue to avoid oiliness.
- However, if you want to thoroughly clean lace wigs, you should use oily wig solvents to remove and protect the hair more easily.